Are you a Mum that is trying to get back into recreational sport or back into competing? Getting back into sport without proper retraining and recovery can massively increase the risk of injury, but also lower your performance and possibly be a factor in the cause of pelvic dysfunction.
NOW DON’T GET EMBARRASSED!
Let’s talk Incontinence, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, sticky out belly or a floppy fanny!
Stats tell us that Pelvic Dysfunction is actually very COMMON with 1 in 3 women reporting some degree of Pelvic Dysfunction but the TRUE MESSAGE needs to include:
I WEE MYSELF BUT IT’S SOMETHING I JUST NEED TO DEAL WITH RIGHT?
- Women need to have ZERO TOLERANCE regarding any level of dysfunction or leaking.
- There is ALWAYS something that can be done and help that can be found.
- Dysfunction isn’t simply an expected by-product of ageing and birthing.
- There are specialist movement and clinical professional specially trained to help with these issues.
- If something doesn’t feel right or function like it did before, that’s more than a good enough reason to seek help until YOU feel satisfied with the answer.
So, Laura-Warren.com has created a 90 minute Workshop, SERVING WOMEN to get 100% clear on the facts so that you can take this information back to the women you serve and begin the process of TRUE EMPOWERMENT!